Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Royal Society of Canada will take place will take place at the Calgary Hyatt Regency Hotel in Calgary, Alberta 700 Centre Street SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2G 5P6 on Saturday, November 26 at 1:30 pm, MT for the following purposes:
- To elect the Board of Directors.
- To appoint the Auditors for the ensuing year.
- To consider proposed amendments to the By-laws.
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
It will be possible to participate in the meeting virtually as well as in-person.
In keeping with By-Law 28, this notice also invites members to review the Board of Directors’ proposed amendments to the RSC By-Laws, which will be posted on the RSC’s website on October 25, 2022.
In addition, the Draft Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, will be posted on the RSC website on October 25, 2022
- AGM | Agenda | 2022
- AGM | Minutes | 2021 (Approved November 26, 2022)
- AGM | RSC By-Laws | 2022 (Last updated November 2021)
- AGM | RSC By-Laws | Proposed Amendments to RSC By-Laws (Approved November 26, 2022)
- Financial Statements | 2022
In partnership with the University of Calgary, we invite you to join the RSC at the 2022 RSC Celebration of Excellence and Engagement from November 23 to 26. More information here.
Click here if you would like to register for the AGM by virtual means.
(1) Select Attendance Type "Individual Selections".
(2) Select 1:30pm – 2:30pm | Annual Meeting of the Members | Virtual Participation from the Individual Options list.
A link to join virtually will be sent one week prior to the meeting. Should you require assistance to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no fees to register for and participate in the Annual General Meeting.
Reminder: Registration for the AGM closes November 6, 2022 at 12:00 pm EST.