The 2019 competition is now closed. The winners will be contacted in the summer months. The public annoucement will be released in mid-September.
2019 Medals and Awards
Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Pierre Chauveau Medal - Awarded for a distinguished contribution to knowledge in the Humanities.
- Jason A. Hannah Medal* - Awarded for an important publication in the history of medicine. *(Different criteria for this medal, please refer to guide above)
- Yvan Allaire Medal (+ $5,000) - For outstanding contribution in governance (Social Sciences)
- Henry Marshall Tory Medal - Awarded for outstanding research in any branch of astronomy, chemistry, mathematics, physics, or an applied science.
- McLaughlin Medal - For important research of sustained excellence in any branch of medical sciences
- Miroslaw Romanowski Medal (+ $3,000) - Awarded for contributions towards the resolution of scientific aspects of environmental problems or for important improvements to the quality of an ecosystem in all aspects - terrestrial, atmospheric and aqueous - brought about by scientific means
- Rutherford Memorial Medals (one in Chemistry and one in Physics) - For research in chemistry or physics - preference will be given to candidates under forty years old
- Sir John William Dawson Medal - For important contribution of knowledge in multiple domains
If you require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 998-9920