The 2019 competition will open in the week of January 14, 2019 for the following Medal/Awards. The nomination guide will be available soon.
Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Pierre Chauveau Medal - Awarded for a distinguished contribution to knowledge in the Humanities.
- Jason A. Hannah Medal - Awarded for an importnat publication in the history of medicine.
- Yvan Allaire Medal + $5,000 - For outstanding contribution in governance (Social Sciences)
- Henry Marshall Tory Medal - Awarded for outstanding research in any branch of astronomy chemistry, mathematics, physics, or an allied science.
- McLaughlin Medal - For important research of sustained excellence in any branch of medical sciences.
- Miroslaw Romanowski Medal + $3,000- Awarded for contributions towards theresolution of scientific aspects of environmental problems or for important improvements to the quality of an ecosystem in all aspects - terrestrial, atmospheric and aqueous - brought about by scientific means
- Rutherford Memorial Medals (one in Chemistry and one in Physics) - For research in chemistry or physics - preference will be given to candidates under forty years old
- Sir John William Dawson Medal - For important contribution of knowledge in multiple domains.
If you require assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 998-9920