Please ensure to follow the instructions in the current Nomination Guide.
All nominations must be initiated by RSC Fellows or Institutional Members (IMs).
This year, there are no limit to the number of nominations submitted by Fellows or IM’s.
The criterion for nomination shall be excellence, which is understood to encompass the goals of diversity and inclusivity to which the RSC is committed, and to which the membership of RSC is expected to exemplify in terms of discipline, gender, ethno-racial diversity, aboriginality, and official languages.
The Selection Committees will select the candidates for the Class of 2019 to reflect the fields currently represented by the Academies of the RSC.
The complete nomination dossier must be submitted online and must be accompanied by the following items:
- A cover letter from the primary nominator (400 words)
- Two co-nominator letters, one of which must be from an FRSC (200 words)
- Citation (maximum 70 words each)
- Detailed appraisal (maximum 1200 words)
- Reference letters (the number of letters depends on the Academy to which the candidate is being nominated) (750 words plus a bio of 250 words)
- A CV (maximum 50 pages)
Incomplete nominations will be rejected. It is the responsibility of the primary nominator to ensure that the application is complete and accurate.
The deadline for submitting nominations shall be December 1, 2018 at 8h00pm (EST).
Nomination dossiers will be valid for one competition only.