*** The 2016 competition is now closed. ***
Thank you to all RSC Fellows and Institutional Members who submitted nominations for this year's medals and awards competition.
The winners of the following medals/awards will be announced September 28, 2016.
- Alice Wilson Award
- Bancroft Award
- Ursula Franklin Award in Gender Studies
- Flavelle Medal
- Innis-Gérin Medal
- J.B. Tyrell Historical Medal
- Jason A. Hannah Medal - No nominations were received this year medal
- John L. Synge Award - No nominations were received this year for this award
- Konrad Adenauer Research Award - No winners wre selected this year
- Lorne Pierce Medal
- McLaughlin Medal
- McNeil Medal
- Miroslaw Romanowski Medal
- Rutherford Memorial Medal in Chemistry
- Rutherford Memorial Medal in Physics
- Willet G. Miller Medal
The Call for nominations for the 2017 competition will open September 1.
Should you have any questions about the nomination process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.