2017 Medal and Awards competition is now closed!
The winners of following medals will be announced in September.
• Pierre Chauveau Medal (humanities)
• Jason A Hannah Medal (publication in the history of medicine)
• Henry Marshall Tory Medal (astronomy chemistry, mathematics, physics, or an allied science)
• McLaughlin Medal (medical sciences)
• Miroslaw Romanowski Medal (environmental problems)
• Rutherford Memorial Medal (chemistry)
• Rutherford Memorial Medal (physics)
• Sir John William Dawson Medal (contributions of knowledge in multiple domains)
Should you have any questions about the nomination process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.