Call for nominations for the Class of 2017 is now open. The deadline to submit nominations is December 1 at 8h00pm (Eastern Time Zone)
To access the guide on preparing a nomination click here
A complete nomination package includes the following items:
1. A letter from the Primary Nominator
2. Co-nominator letters
3. Citation (70 words)
4. Detailed appraisal (1000 words)
5. 15 key contributions (max 1 page)
6. Referee letters (max 3 pages) + biographical sketches (approx ¼ page)
7. CV (max 50 pages)
8. RSC Nomination form (updated November 22, 2016)
Nominations are verified for completeness in December. Incomplete files will be rejected and the Primary Nominators will be contacted in December.
Elected Fellows and their primary nominators will be contacted in July and primary nominators of unsuccessful candidates in September.
The official announcement of successful candidates is typically released in early September.