The Presentation of New Fellows and College Members of the Quebec Chapter, as well as RSC Award Winners, takes place on Friday, April 13, 2018, at 9:30 a.m. at UQAM in Room DR-200 of Pavillon Athanase-David, 1430 Saint-Denis Street.
One new Fellow from each of the three Academies and the College will give a short address. They are:
- Fannie Lafontaine, Université Laval (College of New Scholars, Artists and Scientists).
- Claude La Charité, Université du Québec à Rimouski (Academy of Arts and Humanities).
- Pierre Trudel, Université de Montréal (Academy of Social Sciences).
- Anne-Marie Mes-Masson, Université de Montréal (Academy of Science).
A lunch will be served on site around noon.
All RSC Fellows are invited to a second event taking place at 1:00 p.m.:
Discussion with Jean-Marc Fournier, Minister responsible for Canadian Relations and the Canadian Francophonie of Quebec, on "The Government of Quebec's Policy on Québec Affirmation and Canadian Relations." Short presentations will be given by:
- Linda Cardinal (UOttawa)
- Jean-François Gaudreault-Desbiens (U de M)
- Raffaele Iacovino (Carleton U)
- Guy Laforest (FRSC)
- Johanne Poirier (McGill).
A reception hosted by Rémi Quirion, Chief Scientist of Québec, will follow.
Your family and colleagues are warmly invited to attend.
To RSVP for this event please contact Catherine Viens at email@example.com